• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Dad, Can I Eat This

Brian M

Hi

7400267190_dd1b2eaae7_b.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

7400555270_aea4400ac2_b.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

7400551244_591421fec7_b.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

7400548972_2223777fff_b.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Poppy's Done A Runner ,Chased by Lily and Luke while Daisy and Rosie and me watch on .

7400545220_1ec77f68e6_b.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

oh my those pics are beeeeutefulll bri just gorgeous! top 2 my faves cos they look like rubes & jj cept your girls always look tidier than my 2 lol! your beach walk very similar layout to our beach walk ways-perfect for doggie walking! we havnt done our beach so far this summer cos im so scared rubes will get a grain of sand in her eyes,even from the sandy paths so if youd like to swing by ours before your walk can you take our jels with you? aww go on uncle bri im missing the beach-jels!!x

Wow, you are pretty good with that camera. I love the pictures and thank goodness you have such perfect subjects :)

Melissa

Hi Pam

They do ,they can be an absolute pain just like having four two year toddlers running amoc .If I stop say Lily from doing something
I then turn around and Daisy ,Rosie and Poppy are up to something ,but I love it and just so long as they are safe and dont do anything
or eat anything that would hurt them . I think it was about two years ago on a Sat afternoon and I was nailing some plant climbing mesh
on a panel and Daisy was hovering about then she started pawing at her jaw and whimpering so I looked and couldn't see anything but
she continued so I started getting ready to take her as an emergency to an out of hours vet ,decided to have one last look and then spotted
a nail wedged in her teeth at the back which I just managed to pry out with my finger ,and she was then fine .

Daisy 2009

5047921451_0c3113eec2.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Brian..love that photo...what a beautiful pup !! I especially think it adorable that she has a flower in her mouth !!
She's getting ready to TANGO !!! Well maybe since it's not a rose...>just a little two step?? :p

Can I just say again...LOVE your pups..they all are sooo cute !! Great pictures BTW !! (y)

You need to send that in for the calendar competition! The on with the flower in the mouth is just so cute!!!

Back