Thread: How to know when it's time

Hybrid View

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Thumbs up How to know when it's time

I saw this posted elsewhere on Facebook and have added it to the thread in the health library section on how to know when the time is right to let your beloved cavalier go. It's a helpful view from a vet:

http://www.naturalholistic.com/downl...ng_Goodbye.pdf
    Karlin
    Cavaliers: Jaspar Leo Lily Tansy Libby (foster) Mindy (foster)
    In memory: Lucy
    Cavalier SM Infosite:www.smcavaliers.com

Post Thanks / Like

Thank you Karlin...we are coming up on that time soon with my wife's Yorkie. I have downloaded it for later...( I have read it and it is very valuable.)
    Chuck, Cooper and Nina
    Shelter dogs aren't broken. They've simply experienced more life than other dogs. If they were human, we would call them wise. They would be the ones with tales to tell and stories to write. Do not pity a shelter dog. Adopt one.

Post Thanks / Like

I thank you for posting this Karlin. Have to tell ya..made me teary eyed reading it..but it is so right & truth filled.
    We have lost a few dogs to cancer....and however way an owner has to say good-bye....it is never easy.
    I love the one line is this article that tries to explain... when it says...> "YOU will know" . And it's true.
    Any owner that truly knows & loves their dog...your dog has a way of telling you...it's time.
    *Diane ~ Mom to~
    Wrigley ( Cavalier) Zeb ( Labrador) & Jake ( Labradoodle)