Thread: Alfie 7 y/o boy with Mallow Animal Rescue

Post Thanks / Like

Default Alfie 7 y/o boy with Mallow Animal Rescue

I'm sure you are aware of wee Alfie but just giving him a wee push as he's been waiting a while for his forever home. Update from his fosterer:
    "I am fostering Alfie and a member of MAR. He is looking for his forever home. I would adopt him myself if I wasn't heading abroad early next year. He has the best character of any dog I have known, as soon as you bond with him. He has so many funny little ways about him. Great on the lead, great with older kids, good with cats, housetrained, rarely barks, very loyal, very affectionate and playful (with humans, doesn't like playing with other dogs). Would be good for him to be with another calm dog (ideally) or a being lone dog as he gets very stressed around playful lively dogs. He is an absolute dream and it is going to break my heart when he goes but I want him to have the best home possible. He is a sensitive soul but a great companion and very funny."
    Willow, Bertie & Finn [Blenheim & Tri Cavs],Eden [German Shepherd], Casper [BF Amazon], 2 ex-Bat Hens, 4 Cockatiels & a Barraband in a pear tree

Post Thanks / Like

Hi there
    Just wondering if Alfie has found a home or if he is still available. Thanks

UOˇTE=allie;420476]
    I'm sure you are aware of wee Alfie but just giving him a wee push as he's been waiting a while for his forever home. Update from his fosterer:
    "I am fostering Alfie and a member of MAR. He is looking for his forever home. I would adopt him myself if I wasn't heading abroad early next year. He has the best character of any dog I have known, as soon as you bond with him. He has so many funny little ways about him. Great on the lead, great with older kids, good with cats, housetrained, rarely barks, very loyal, very affectionate and playful (with humans, doesn't like playing with other dogs). Would be good for him to be with another calm dog (ideally) or a being lone dog as he gets very stressed around playful lively dogs. He is an absolute dream and it is going to break my heart when he goes but I want him to have the best home possible. He is a sensitive soul but a great companion and very funny."[/QUOTE]

Post Thanks / Like

Hi. As far as I know he is still available.
    Shirley
    A comfy lap for
    Trapper - tri boy Feb 2004, Bosco - ruby boy Jan 2008

Post Thanks / Like

Would you have contact details for the Mallow Animal Rescue so that I can contact them - I haven't been able to find a phone number for them. Or if the Lady who is fostering Alfie could send me her number I will call her, or I can email her.

Thanks a mil

Quote Originally Posted by Charlifarley View Post
    Hi. As far as I know he is still available.

Post Thanks / Like

I found this number on their facebook page - 087-6758035. I might be able to get contact details for his foster, if I can, I'll pm them to you, but you would most likely need to talk to the rescue themselves to see about adopting Alfie. Good luck
    Shirley
    A comfy lap for
    Trapper - tri boy Feb 2004, Bosco - ruby boy Jan 2008

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks very much for that. I don't have access to facebook.

Quote Originally Posted by Charlifarley View Post
    I found this number on their facebook page - 087-6758035. I might be able to get contact details for his foster, if I can, I'll pm them to you, but you would most likely need to talk to the rescue themselves to see about adopting Alfie. Good luck

Post Thanks / Like

Alfie has now been reserved
    Willow, Bertie & Finn [Blenheim & Tri Cavs],Eden [German Shepherd], Casper [BF Amazon], 2 ex-Bat Hens, 4 Cockatiels & a Barraband in a pear tree

Post Thanks / Like

great news
    Sue

Darcy - Blenheim - 17th Sept 2005
    'Life is a balance of holding on and letting go'