Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wrigley and me ~ just chillin'

Post Thanks / Like

Default Wrigley and me ~ just chillin'

*Diane ~ Mom to~
    Wrigley ( Cavalier) Zeb ( Labrador) & Jake ( Labradoodle)

Post Thanks / Like

Here's another w/ his big brother Zeb ( notice the nose???)...yep..still diggin' in the dirt !!

*Diane ~ Mom to~

Post Thanks / Like

LOL Diane Zeb still has dirt on his face??? Was that from the other day or is mole hunting his new hobby? I keep meaning to post a few pictures but with my new unemployment I caught a lazy bug, I'm sure I'll recover soon. Maybe, today I enjoyed just hanging out at home then the whole afternoon pool side, its wonderful!!! The boys got Fletcher to run off the diving board yes wearing a doggie life jacket, but I still don't want him going completely underwater so no more of that!!!!!

Melissa

Post Thanks / Like

O wow Diane! Your hair color is a match with Wrigley ! wish I could do that, but gray is not a Cavie color.
    Chuck, Cooper and Nina
    Shelter dogs aren't broken. They've simply experienced more life than other dogs. If they were human, we would call them wise. They would be the ones with tales to tell and stories to write. Do not pity a shelter dog. Adopt one.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck View Post
    O wow Diane! Your hair color is a match with Wrigley ! wish I could do that, but gray is not a Cavie color.

Hahaaaaaaaa it could be? No do not dye your dog

Melissa

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MomObvious View Post
    LOL Diane Zeb still has dirt on his face??? Was that from the other day or is mole hunting his new hobby? I keep meaning to post a few pictures but with my new unemployment I caught a lazy bug, I'm sure I'll recover soon. Maybe, today I enjoyed just hanging out at home then the whole afternoon pool side, its wonderful!!! The boys got Fletcher to run off the diving board yes wearing a doggie life jacket, but I still don't want him going completely underwater so no more of that!!!!!

Melissa
    Melissa.... LOL.. ( noticed that after my hubby took the pic!!) Remember how you all said it probably won't be the last time they dig holes or have their little noses in the dirt?...Well...you're right !! Yes..mole hunting is their new hobby!!
    They have been digging every time I let them out !! They have gotten a couple more moles..and I think they are looking for another..as they have a trench !! At least it is at the back of the property..so not as noticeable all the holes in the yard!!
    One good thing..ourt neighbors are having a pool put in...so they said we can have some extra dirt!!
    *Diane ~ Mom to~

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck View Post
    I did that on purpose ! ...>> " must have dog that matches my hair!!"...hehehe * Just kidding !
    I must like that color though, huh??? The couch is also the same !!
    *Diane ~ Mom to~

Post Thanks / Like

P.S... not that I wanted anyone to notice ..but I also have poison ivy on my arm !! Oh the joys of living near a creek and woods. I love it here...but we have critters..snakes..and all kinds of stuff we deal with !!
    And as much as we try the kill the PI...it's just hard..since there is probaly poison sumac as well.
    I am careful not to accidentally pull anything w/ 3 leaves when I am out gardening..so I am thinking perhaps Wrigley ran thru some. It is in the crease of my right elbow..exactly where I would pick him up ( probably on his fur). He & Zeb both got baths the other night ( Zeb needs another !)...but I am going to have to keep wipes or a wash cloth handy to wipe him & Zeb off every time they come inside from now on !!..... fun stuff...
    *Diane ~ Mom to~

Post Thanks / Like

I know you haven't had a baby in the house in awhile but I have found I cannot live without baby wipes, I'm glad I'm in wiping rear-ends with them now But they have so many uses. I keep them handy, just my input. I prefer the ones made for senisitve babies (target brand).

Melissa

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MomObvious View Post
    I know you haven't had a baby in the house in awhile but I have found I cannot live without baby wipes, I'm glad I'm in wiping rear-ends with them now But they have so many uses. I keep them handy, just my input. I prefer the ones made for senisitve babies (target brand).

Melissa
    I actually keep baby wipes around all the time as well. Have grand-kids !! So using them for the dogs now too !
    *Diane ~ Mom to~