• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Appointments And More Appointments

Brian M

Hi

We are almost fully booked ,we have so far

Dawn @ Dentist 4.15 pm today
Daisy @ Chestergates to see her Neuro 5.00 pm Monday check up
Brian @ Dentist 4.00 pm Tues
Dawn @ Docs 10.00 pm Wed more blood
Brian @ Docs 10.45 am Thurs more blood
Daisy @ NWS Cardio Simon S Fri 11.45 am check up
Dawn @ Hosp 9.45 am Fri 29 th another dreaded Endoscopy

All that should be fun .

hi
brian i no how you feel my 92 yr old dad has had loads of appointments
and more to come (im stressed out) hope louie dos'ent need any

Hang in there, Brian. Just focus on the day at hand and getting thru it. I hope all goes well.

Sending well wishes for sure. I know the feeling, we have weeks like that too. Over the winter, when 2 of my kids and myself were sick I managed to pay $200 in co-pays (the amount I pay to see a doctor-$20 and $30 at a time) in 2 weeks. Yeah I know the feeling.

Melissa

we hope all goes very well with every appmnt Bri-keep smiling:flwr: & a big hug to Daisy x

Hello Sabby

Dawn is basically back to normal now but I think she will now be monitored closely for the rest of her life and like Flo will be
taking Omeprazole for the rest of her life .It still hard to realise how close to death she was ,even her GP said in thirty years
of practicing he had never seen a blood count that low ,but it was a good example of how one known problem ie her Athsma
was masking this more serious problem that was happening at the same time as of course everything that was wrong with
her we both thought it was her Athsma that was just getting worse .

Brian, it is hard to realize that you almost lost Dawn, but she is probably like most of us; we think something is the same-old ailments and don't want to appear to be a hypochondriac. In her case, each change will need to be assessed.
Hugs to both Dawn and you.... and the FlowerCavs. :)

Hi
We are now down to Daisy's appointment with Simon so fingers crossed there .She has now been on 100mg gapapentin twice daily .dawn can see
an improvement but I cant really maybe I was expecting too much I dont know ,but on Friday the 7 th we are away for a week so she will be with me 24/7
maybe she needs 3 x and not 2 anyway we see Ulreke the monday we come back .Simon is good I like him he is good at what he does and how he talks to people

Back