• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

4 yrs today rowley pts

lindylou

hi
how time goes so fast 4 yrs today since i sadley put rowley to sleep
he had grade 5 heart murmur and after being on fuesidmide vetmedin the medication no longer worked
i think and about rowley everyday and say good night to him every night
missing you loads rowley here are some pics

hi
not having much luck
try again
7414169488_ccdf8a45df_z.jpg

this is rowley 6 months before pts

7414164984_2efbac9e84_c.jpg

7414162564_b63797e0a5_c.jpg

rowley with his friend bengie bengie was a rescue and still going strong
7414158150_cf6d49b34a_c.jpg

at the bridge sam tri rowley blenhem and today my louie tri love you all loads

Aw, Rowley was gorgeous and looked pretty young. What a cute name too. I dread the day when I lose one of mine. I still miss my german shepherd who died 10 years ago.

Your Rowley was adorable. We lost our golden retriever less than a year ago..and I still tear up when I see one that looks like him. Our furry friends find a place in our heart...and it is so sad when we have to say good-bye. Especially hard I would think if they are young. ~hugs to you~

I have put your threads together to avoid confusion.

Rowley was a very handsome boy, so sorry, it's tragic that we lost them so young to all these horrid conditions.

I've just seen this:

today my louie tri

Oh no I'm so very sorry :( :( when you feel up to it perhaps you would like to post a memorial thread?

hi
thank you for all your kind words
rowley was 10.5 yrs old when he died far to young
love to you all from louie and his mum

Back