Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Donate to help: chemically burned cavalier in US rescue

Post Thanks / Like

my god. look at those eyes. i want to give him kisses.but i cant..so i gave him a donation.
    so sad.
    Oliver and Max and Meeko man, i will meet you at the Rainbow bridge. I love you all. Miss you more then you'll ever know.
    wait for me...
    Chelsea

Post Thanks / Like

I should have just made the donation and not read and looked at the pictures first. That poor poor baby. How anyone can do that to a defenseless animal is just sickening. I hope karma pays that person a visit!
    ~Shari mom to
    Henry, black and tan 12-07-11

Post Thanks / Like

http://www.cavalierrescueusa.org/com...urt-in-ca.html

I just popped on cavalier rescue and they have updated Burt's story. It sounds like his back is continuing to heal, but he will always have to wear a shirt to protect him. It sounds like he is also battling kennel cough and a couple of other things. They put up some new pictures of him and he is just the sweetest little guy.

Anyways when Karlin originally posted this, it just broke my heart, so I have been anxious to hear about his progress and thought others might want to know too.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

http://cavalierrescueusa.com/compone...urt-in-ca.html

Check out the updates. I have been following Burt's story from the tearful beginning. It is amazing to see how much he is recovering. I can't believe someone could be so cruel to do this to Burt. Thankfully his foster family has been so loving to him and are angels for helping him recover from the physical and I'm sure emotional scars from the abuse. It is so good to see the new pictures of him. It looks like his back has healed but it says he will always need to wear shirts when outside to protect him from the sun.
    Anne Proud mother of Elton 5 and Angel Ella