• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Hello !!!

anaylola

Hello !

I'm glad to find a site like this to present my cavaliers. ;);)
I have 2 one tricolor called Lola she's 3 years old, and a bleinheim called Gwani hes only 1 year old. We live in Spain now and we are planning to move to the US. I will put some photos soon, I'd like to meet people around LA that has cavaliers and can recomend me good places to go, I'm planning to move there September-October, It was a really hard decission cause it is very hard for me to know that they will have to go in a plane for some hours, but hopefully it will be only once in their lifes. Nice to meet you all!
Ana:)

Welcome to the board ... and an advance welcome to the States! I no longer live in So Cal so I can't help you there, but I hope you enjoy yourself a great deal.

Welcome! Congrats on your big move. I live in Northern California, so I can't help you with places in Southern California, but I wish you luck and hope to hear how things go!:)

Hi Ana..and welcome to the forum..and to the good 'ole U.S.A. !!
Cute picture of your pup on your avatar !

Back