• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Nina's new look

Chuck

Ninahair2-1.jpg

Haha my daughter, loves to dye her hair weird colors, blue, purple whatever.....one time when we were dog sitting my sister's Yorkie she dyed the dogs tail blue! I told her she couldn't dye him a mo-hack like she wanted to at first, I was worried about getting to dye near his face. So she did his tail! My sister was mad but also thought it was funny too. She has planned to have him groomed after they got back anyway.As long I she doesn't dye Fletcher is all good. My daughter did give our poodle, our white poodle a purple strip down his back once too. That's when I told her very funny but joke over or no more hair dye for you......

Mleissa HA HA HA look I just misspelled my own name!!!!! I'm going to leave it too:oops:

Last edited:
Who said hair accessories are only for people? She looks MARVELOUS !!! :D ...hehehe!

She is gorgeous!
Is it one of those feather extensions?

We used chalk to die Kokoda's ears and tail for a fundraising walk we did.
it is super temporary and washes straight out, even brushes out mostly.
We got a lot of attention :) and he loved it!

IMG_3365 by KokodaTheCav, on Flickr

Back