Thread: Mmmmmmm popcorn

Post Thanks / Like

Default Mmmmmmm popcorn

Leo couldnt have got any closer when Katie was enjoying a movie night with popcorn
    Mel
    Momma to Leonardo (Leo to his friends)

Post Thanks / Like

A few nights ago I fell asleep on the sofa with Fletcher I woke up and he was sleeping on my head!!!! Cavalier's do not understand "personal space" but who would want them too, not me.

Melissa

Post Thanks / Like

lovely pic of such a pleading face!
    Got to say tho your Leo is excellent at "personal space" both my girls would have just dived into that bowl heads first! I wouldnt have got near it if i tried to sit like that! Even a cup of coffee needs to be held up above my head between sips or its theirs!!ha ha... They are ruined i know but i wouldnt have them any other way...(they are also very good girls when i need them to be!)
    Blessed by the love of a Cavalier!
    G & Ruby(ruby girl!)B:04? Ex PF rescue,she came to me in '08 & has SM/MVD & she's a special princess & Jelly Tots(B&T girl)B:20/3/09,a real cuddles cheeky chops & the baby of the family!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by tupup View Post
    lovely pic of such a pleading face!
    Got to say tho your Leo is excellent at "personal space"
    He has "Emotional blackmail" off to a fine art. That face is very hard to say no to
    Mel
    Momma to Leonardo (Leo to his friends)

Post Thanks / Like

Great shot of the lovely Leo, Mel! Lewis does that staring thing with the others in the household but not with me! I can be laying on the settee eating a cheese sandwich on a plate and he lays on my lap facing the other way!! That goes to show me just WHO in my household has given him things in the past!! lol