• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Mmmmmmm popcorn

meljoy

7455164830_76e578b3b4_z.jpg

Leo couldnt have got any closer when Katie was enjoying a movie night with popcorn

A few nights ago I fell asleep on the sofa with Fletcher I woke up and he was sleeping on my head!!!! Cavalier's do not understand "personal space" but who would want them too, not me.

Melissa

lovely pic of such a pleading face!
Got to say tho your Leo is excellent at "personal space" both my girls would have just dived into that bowl heads first! I wouldnt have got near it if i tried to sit like that! Even a cup of coffee needs to be held up above my head between sips or its theirs!!ha ha... They are ruined i know but i wouldnt have them any other way...(they are also very good girls when i need them to be!)

Great shot of the lovely Leo, Mel! Lewis does that staring thing with the others in the household but not with me! I can be laying on the settee eating a cheese sandwich on a plate and he lays on my lap facing the other way!! That goes to show me just WHO in my household has given him things in the past!! lol

Back