• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Summer in Bedworth !!!

Bellybob

photo-4.jpg
[/IMG]

Yep I know that sight too. Where we live near the coast we have storm systems coming off the US then we have to watch the Atlantic for hurricanes or tropical storms coming in from the other direction. Minus the storms I love summer tho.

Melissa

5ad8cbae-6811-37e0.jpg

Just as bad here in Leicestershire! :S

5ad8cbae-6835-b4e7.jpg

Just managed to get Oliver exercised between down pours thanks to his ball and launcher! He is wet from the grass. But I'm dry! ;) it was actually really warm and humid... Sure it is going to start again in a moment...

June? Really is this June??

M&O

Here is the U.S...we have massive flooding along the Florida coastline ( due to tropical storm Debby) where many people cannot get into their homes.
And out west ( Colorado, Nevada, etc.) in the Rocky Mountain region is has been sooo dry & HOT that "fires" have started clear across thousands of miles destroying homes. It's a sad situation. They need our prayers.
Here in the Midwest..we are having a heat wave of 100 degrees today....but thanking God for A/C.

Diane

The temp here tomorrow will be sunny and 100 planning a pool side day!!!!! There is no such thing as too hot and sunny for me......I love these days, a few umbrellas up, plenty of sun screen, pool toys and cold drinks....pop inside for a easy lunch then a nap and right back outside until dinner time. Ah a perfect day.....good thing Fletcher likes to swim, I would be heart-broken if he didn't want to enjoy the day with us!

Melissa

yeah...i was acutally just going to update my fb status '...this..is summer!??" my best accessory right now is my pink flower umbrella and coat.

we didnt get a summer last year either..it was rainy and cold..looks much the same this year so far

Back