• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Daisy's MVD Check Up

Meg, my second Cavalier, lived happily and actively with a Grade 4 murmur for 3 years, only picked up when she had a thorough vet check in preparation for flying from South Africa to the UK with me. No external symptoms, no medication. What tipped her over into CHF was a week of appalling air quality, when even walking round the house and garden was like pushing through thick porridge and it just put too much strain on her heart, though even then she lived and enjoyed life for nearly another year. So no races up mountains for Daisy this holiday - but enjoy it all of you, human and canine, you all need a real break.

Kate, Oliver and Aled

Hi
We go back to C/Gates on the 16 th for a follow up with Ulreke and I have to say
that Daisy is similar to pre Gabapentin days and as she is only on 2x100mg I may
suggest upping to 3x100mg daily. I am also now giving her D-ribose with her other
supplements.

Back