Thread: Furry Friend FOTOS

Post Thanks / Like

Wink Furry Friend FOTOS

Care to see more pic's of Wrigley & Zeb???? .well here ya go !!

.... Wrigley's ~ Happy face....

Wrigley playing w/ his buddy ...and yes..Zeb's head really IS that big !! ( I swear he has Great Dane in him *j/k !! )

... Wrigley's big brother Zeb.....

*Diane ~ Mom to~
    Wrigley ( Cavalier) Zeb ( Labrador) & Jake ( Labradoodle)

Post Thanks / Like

Your babies are beautiful! Zeb has such an exceptional coat I just want to pet him! Wrigley is adorable <3
    ~Shari mom to
    Henry, black and tan 12-07-11

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by My Henry Boy View Post
    Your babies are beautiful! Zeb has such an exceptional coat I just want to pet him! Wrigley is adorable <3
    Thanks ~ We love them both <3 If you're ever in Illinois..stop by and pet 'em anytime !!!!
    *Diane ~ Mom to~

Post Thanks / Like

Awwww so cute, they look like best friends!

Post Thanks / Like

What kind of shampoo do you use? They are both so shiny. I know they have been getting dirty a lot lately I use my son's extra gentle baby shampoo and bathe Fletcher about every 3 wks or as needed. I brush Fletcher every night with a pin comb and slicker brush I also use a little spray leave on conditioner if he has a little tangle....and I feed a good kibble. How do you get them so pretty?

Melissa

Melissa

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MomObvious View Post
    What kind of shampoo do you use? They are both so shiny. I know they have been getting dirty a lot lately I use my son's extra gentle baby shampoo and bathe Fletcher about every 3 wks or as needed. I brush Fletcher every night with a pin comb and slicker brush I also use a little spray leave on conditioner if he has a little tangle....and I feed a good kibble. How do you get them so pretty?

Melissa

Melissa
    *THANK YOU* !!
    Funny ...Our Vet even asked me the same question. I have always used baby shampoo..but I don't think that is why Zeb's coat is so shiny.
    Yeah..He's gotten baths more lately . ....but for the norm...a bath every month or two...hehehe !!
    First of all it's always been shiny...think it's just his genes ( his Daddy looked the same way).
    But secondly I have always gave our dogs good quality food & squirt a Omega 3 capsule over it every day. He also gets a tsp. of Apple cider vinegar. Wrigley...a few drops since he's much smaller. ..and once in awhile some plain yogurt.
    I know..sounds weird..but I'm into natural things. Mainly because I know how much they help. ( They have ME!!)
    It does a body good !
    *Diane ~ Mom to~