• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Furry Friend FOTOS

DZee

Care to see more pic's of Wrigley & Zeb???? :snap:.well here ya go !! ;)

.... Wrigley's ~ Happy face....:)

wrig4.jpg

Wrigley playing w/ his buddy :luv:...and yes..Zeb's head really IS that big !! ( I swear he has Great Dane in him *j/k !! :lol:)

zebnwrig1.jpg

... Wrigley's big brother Zeb.....

zeb1.jpg

What kind of shampoo do you use? They are both so shiny. I know they have been getting dirty a lot lately :lpy: I use my son's extra gentle baby shampoo and bathe Fletcher about every 3 wks or as needed. I brush Fletcher every night with a pin comb and slicker brush I also use a little spray leave on conditioner if he has a little tangle....and I feed a good kibble. How do you get them so pretty?

Melissa

Melissa

What kind of shampoo do you use? They are both so shiny. I know they have been getting dirty a lot lately :lpy: I use my son's extra gentle baby shampoo and bathe Fletcher about every 3 wks or as needed. I brush Fletcher every night with a pin comb and slicker brush I also use a little spray leave on conditioner if he has a little tangle....and I feed a good kibble. How do you get them so pretty?

Melissa

Melissa

*THANK YOU* !!
Funny ...Our Vet even asked me the same question. I have always used baby shampoo..but I don't think that is why Zeb's coat is so shiny.
Yeah..He's gotten baths more lately . ....but for the norm...a bath every month or two...hehehe !! icon_blshing
First of all it's always been shiny...think it's just his genes ( his Daddy looked the same way).
But secondly I have always gave our dogs good quality food & squirt a Omega 3 capsule over it every day. He also gets a tsp. of Apple cider vinegar. Wrigley...a few drops since he's much smaller. ..and once in awhile some plain yogurt.
I know..sounds weird..but I'm into natural things. Mainly because I know how much they help. ( They have ME!!)
It does a body good ! ;)

Back