• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

My Cavalier is so.......

My Cavalier is so bored when I have to do some work!! We've been on 2 walks, had training and play sessions and still, Tails is trotting around, sighing and looking at me like no dog in the history of the world has ever been so bored!!

Hahahaha this made me laugh! They are always ready to play!

My Cavalier is so bored when I have to do some work!! We've been on 2 walks, had training and play sessions and still, Tails is trotting around, sighing and looking at me like no dog in the history of the world has ever been so bored!!

My cavalier is better behaved then my 4 year old child!!!! Well ok not all the time but he listens better. Little Mr. Monster (my 4 yr old son) is on a roll today, I know we are all still adjusting to being home together all the time but I can not keep him busy today. I have played legos half the morning, colored for an hour, played matchbox cars until my rrrrrrrrmmmmmm voice ran out but Mr. Monster is still acting like a mega brat today. Its super hot out so we didn't walk Fletcher after lunch time. I love that for Fletcher too hot outside means I'll sleep all afternoon wonder if he can teach Mr. Monster that trick. The brat has a 2 hour gymnastics class this evening, I can't wait 2 hours without him:)

Melissa

My cavalier is better behaved then my 4 year old child!!!! Well ok not all the time but he listens better. Little Mr. Monster (my 4 yr old son) is on a roll today, I know we are all still adjusting to being home together all the time but I can not keep him busy today. I have played legos half the morning, colored for an hour, played matchbox cars until my rrrrrrrrmmmmmm voice ran out but Mr. Monster is still acting like a mega brat today. Its super hot out so we didn't walk Fletcher after lunch time. I love that for Fletcher too hot outside means I'll sleep all afternoon wonder if he can teach Mr. Monster that trick. The brat has a 2 hour gymnastics class this evening, I can't wait 2 hours without him:)

Melissa

I'm laughing because just this last weekend my friends daughter was whining at me cos she had mud on her leg... And i replied this is why I have a dog, not a daughter!!!!:D

I'm laughing because just this last weekend my friends daughter was whining at me cos she had mud on her leg... And i replied this is why I have a dog, not a daughter!!!!:D

Too bad for me I realized too late I'd rather have cavalier's than kids. I'm kidding I love them all but there is such a big gap in between my kids ages 16, 12 and 4 it sometimes feel like I'm never going to get out of the little kids years..... so many people have told me the third child is always the easiest. Well Mr. Monster must be my pay back or something he is just a very busy kid. Amazing tho he is wonderful with Fletcher, loves to "help" with training. Mr.Monster can even get Fletcher to sit when asked and high five.

Melissa

My 5 y/o daughter has been a terror the past few days! It's too hot to go out for long, and she's just not content inside. When does school start, lol!
Henry is better behaved a lot too ;-)

Back