Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: My Cavalier is so.......

Post Thanks / Like

I love this thread, its fun!

My cavalier is so silly, because he loves to bark at himself it a mirror.

My 4 yr old loves to play in mirrors (weird but...) so we installed some mirrored squares at floor level in his room. I was so tired of having to get him off the bathroom sink to play in that mirror! Fletcher has never been allowed in the kids rooms (too many little toys) Well my son wanted Fletcher to come play blocks (they are big) yesterday, so I took him to visit my son's room, that's when Fletcher noticed the mirrors. He has been barking at the bottom of the gated stairs to go up there already this morning Such a silly boy!

Melissa

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by My Henry Boy View Post
    My cavi is so silly, he loves to sit on the back of the couch just above my head and put his toys in my mop of curls.

When I have my hair up in a pony tail Fletcher gets up there and chews my hair!!!!! I think Fletcher is part pet bird somewhere in him cause he is always sitting on the back of the sofa and putting him head on my shoulder. Love it!

Melissa

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MomObvious View Post
    I love this thread, its fun!

My cavalier is so silly, because he loves to bark at himself it a mirror.

My 4 yr old loves to play in mirrors (weird but...) so we installed some mirrored squares at floor level in his room. I was so tired of having to get him off the bathroom sink to play in that mirror! Fletcher has never been allowed in the kids rooms (too many little toys) Well my son wanted Fletcher to come play blocks (they are big) yesterday, so I took him to visit my son's room, that's when Fletcher noticed the mirrors. He has been barking at the bottom of the gated stairs to go up there already this morning Such a silly boy!

Melissa
    *Diane ~ Mom to~
    Wrigley ( Cavalier) Zeb ( Labrador) & Jake ( Labradoodle)

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DZee View Post
    Our Wrigley is so "rad"..bad or whatever they say...lol.. that if he would want to be a punk rocker he could pull off the look! He has this little blonde patch of hair on top of his head..and my husband spiked it up the other night...it was sooo funny!
    Gonna do it again..and then take a picture !!
    Here's Wrigley's new look ( just kiddin'). I posted this in the photo section last night. Wrigley a/k/a ~ Spike !

*Diane ~ Mom to~

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by sunshinekisses View Post
    My cavalier is so special, I can't imagine a life without him. <3
    brilliant comment! I think you have summarised how it feels to be a Cavie owner!

Post Thanks / Like

My cavalier is slightly bonkers - she's currently running around the garden in circles at high speed -we call it her "rabbit legs" moment! She's so funny!!!
    Nicki
    Proud owner of Jazz

Post Thanks / Like

My Charlie is so funny..

Tonight he went mad growling and barking at the chihuahua in a hot dog costume on the tv!!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by xoxHannaHxox View Post
    My Charlie is so funny..

Tonight he went mad growling and barking at the chihuahua in a hot dog costume on the tv!!

I can't say I blame him on that one ( he probably thought it looked ridiculous!)...hehehe !!
    *Diane ~ Mom to~

Post Thanks / Like

My cavalier is such an attention hog, he is peeking out the 2 inch gap in the fence (where the gate and fence met) to watch people walk by and whine for attention. Several of my neighbors stop and say hello to him tho. So I guess it works!!! Don't worry the gate is padlocked, and it's a 6 ft wood fence and I'm outside too.

Melissa

Post Thanks / Like

My Cavalier is so onry. He lives w/ his big brother Zeb ( our labrador)..and every morning they have their usual play time which is really cute to watch.
    Even though Wrigley is MUCH smaller than Zeb...he manages however to take every toy away that Zeb gets ( so Zeb goes and retrieves another)...until every single toy is out of the toy bin !!
    *Diane ~ Mom to~