Thread: Urgent: Missing Black and Tan with Heart Condition- Celbridge, Kildare, Ireland

Post Thanks / Like

Default Urgent: Missing Black and Tan with Heart Condition- Celbridge, Kildare, Ireland

I saw this on the facebook page of Kildare Animal Rescue last night, she still hasn't been found. Holly, a female is a 6 year old black and tan cavalier lost in Celbridge area, last seen around Ballygoran View. It is urgent to find her as she has a heart condition and needs her meds!
    Desrae, guardian of two tri-coloured cavaliers, Belle 3 years old and Bobby 1 year/8 months.

Post Thanks / Like

Hi everyone, to add to this, she has been missing since Thursday 28th June!!
    Desrae, guardian of two tri-coloured cavaliers, Belle 3 years old and Bobby 1 year/8 months.

Post Thanks / Like

Sadly Holly's family have found her body behind their garden shed. Poor little thing -6 is far too young to die -she had a heart condition. at least her family know what happened now
    Shirley
    A comfy lap for
    Trapper - tri boy Feb 2004, Bosco - ruby boy Jan 2008

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

OH no that is just tragic at least they know what happened but 6 is just so young.
    Nicki and the Cavalier Clan Our photos www.scotlandimagery.com
    Supporting www.rupertsfund.com and www.cavaliermatters.org

Post Thanks / Like

I,am so saddened for hollys family, its every pet owners nightmare, god bless her, and her loving family. karen, ruby and sadie xxx

Post Thanks / Like

This is so sad. I'm so very upset about this, those two girls she was spotted with should have reported her as a 'found' dog, all of this could have been avoided. I'm not sure if Holly had been returned to her family and then died or did she find her way back to the garden and died? It's so tragic altogether. RIP little Holly.

Post Thanks / Like

Sorry, I just re-read the thread about her being missing, was it that she went behind their shed and died there and they didn't know she was there? How tragic!