Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My Poppy Is 6 Tomorrow 4th July 2006

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Default My Poppy Is 6 Tomorrow 4th July 2006

Hi

My first girl Poppy is 6 tomorrow and she was my first Cavalier and I love her dearly ,she is Miss faithful who
    always wants to be one who sits next to me ,she is a beautiful Cavalier in her heart in her mind and to look at

We have a liver cake and biscuicts from Oscars and birthday cards from Joy at work .

So have a wonder 6th Birthday my super girl ,my Pops .

[IMG][/IMG]
    Brian M

Poppy the Tri, Daisy the Blen, Rosie the Ruby and Lily the B & T

Post Thanks / Like

Happy Birthday Poppy. Have a wonderful fun day and enjoy your liver cake! Your birthday picture is beautiful.
    Joyce - Proudly owned & loved by

BellaMia (Aug. 30, 2012) My Beautiful Ruby Milo (Jan. 20, 2014) My Handsome Tri
    Sydney (
    April 16, 2000~April 4, 2012) Always and Forever In My Heart

Post Thanks / Like

Poppy.

Have a lovely day and dad is spoiling you rotten. Nothing new there.

PS My Rosie was six a few weeks ago and she is a tri and was out first Cavalier.
    Sabby
    Rosie-06/06 - Ebony-01/07 Harley-08/08
    " My sunshine doesn't come from the skies, it comes from the love in my dogs eyes "

Post Thanks / Like

Happy 6th birthday poppy for tomorrow, i hope you have a wonderful day! and try not to eat too much cake. while i,am here as a few of you know, i have recently adopted a beautiful rescue cavalier called sadie. She is very tramatised, because of her history, and so frightened. I,am showing her lots of love, but she is worrying me because she is reluctant to go out for walks, which was never an issue with her fosterer, she had two dogs of her own, a saluki and a black lab, who she bonded very closely to. sadie is eating and drinking, but she just won,t budge, she will do her business and pull to come home, after only walking a couple of feet. she seems really scared. I have tried treats to tempt her. i don,t want to get cross with her, because shes so fragile at the moment. she seems depressed. I did ring the fosterer yesterday, as i was so worried, as she was walking sadie three times a day.Ruby is fine with sadie, as i work full time, they both go to a good friend who is retired, and has two small dogs, and she is reluctant to go out, has all this been too much for sadie i feel so guilty, that its causing her more anxiety. If anyone has any suggestions, i would be glad of some advice. I just want her to be happy again. karen, ruby and sadie

Post Thanks / Like

Happy birthday Poppy. You look lovely.
    Kitty

Post Thanks / Like

and what a good day for a birthday too. Brian I have to ask in 6 years you have gotten 4 dogs? Where they all puppies? How did you manage? I finding tho I love Fletcher with all my heart a puppy is a LOT harder than I thought one would be.....guess I glossed over that part about puppies chewing on stuff, mouthing, etc and house training has been a breeze.

I will get another cavalier one day maybe even a puppy, but I couldn't think of 4 in 6 years? Are you a puppy whisper?

Melissa

Post Thanks / Like

Happy Birthday Poppy!

~Shari mom to
    Henry, black and tan 12-07-11

Post Thanks / Like

Happy birthday Poppy!

Post Thanks / Like

Happy birthday to Poppy...she is still a beauty @ 6 years old !
    *Diane ~ Mom to~
    Wrigley ( Cavalier) Zeb ( Labrador) & Jake ( Labradoodle)

Post Thanks / Like

Happy 6th Birthday to Poppy, I am sure you will be spoilt even more than normal, enjoy your liver cake.
    Pam