• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

My Poppy Is 6 Tomorrow 4th July 2006

Brian M

Hi

My first girl Poppy is 6 tomorrow and she was my first Cavalier and I love her dearly ,she is Miss faithful who
always wants to be one who sits next to me ,she is a beautiful Cavalier in her heart in her mind and to look at

We have a liver cake and biscuicts from Oscars and birthday cards from Joy at work .

So have a wonder 6th Birthday my super girl ,my Pops .

:hppybdy::hppybdy::hppybdy::hppybdy::hppybdy::hppybdy::hppybdy:

7496752740_58cfd192fa_c.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Happy Birthday Poppy. Have a wonderful fun day and enjoy your liver cake! Your birthday picture is beautiful.

:hppybdy: Poppy.

Have a lovely day and dad is spoiling you rotten. Nothing new there.

PS My Rosie was six a few weeks ago and she is a tri and was out first Cavalier.

Happy 6th birthday poppy for tomorrow, i hope you have a wonderful day! and try not to eat too much cake.:rah: while i,am here as a few of you know, i have recently adopted a beautiful rescue cavalier called sadie. She is very tramatised, because of her history, and so frightened. I,am showing her lots of love, but she is worrying me because she is reluctant to go out for walks, which was never an issue with her fosterer, she had two dogs of her own, a saluki and a black lab, who she bonded very closely to. sadie is eating and drinking, but she just won,t budge, she will do her business and pull to come home, after only walking a couple of feet. she seems really scared. I have tried treats to tempt her. i don,t want to get cross with her, because shes so fragile at the moment. she seems depressed. I did ring the fosterer yesterday, as i was so worried, as she was walking sadie three times a day.Ruby is fine with sadie, as i work full time, they both go to a good friend who is retired, and has two small dogs, and she is reluctant to go out, has all this been too much for sadie i feel so guilty, that its causing her more anxiety. If anyone has any suggestions, i would be glad of some advice. I just want her to be happy again. karen, ruby and sadie:(

:hppybdy: and what a good day for a birthday too. Brian I have to ask in 6 years you have gotten 4 dogs? Where they all puppies? How did you manage? I finding tho I love Fletcher with all my heart a puppy is a LOT harder than I thought one would be.....guess I glossed over that part about puppies chewing on stuff, mouthing, etc :) and house training has been a breeze.

I will get another cavalier one day maybe even a puppy, but I couldn't think of 4 in 6 years? Are you a puppy whisper?

Melissa

Happy birthday to Poppy:w**h**:...she is still a beauty @ 6 years old ! :w*w:

:hppybdy: Happy 6th Birthday to Poppy, I am sure you will be spoilt even more than normal, enjoy your liver cake.

as a few of you know, i have recently adopted a beautiful rescue cavalier called sadie. She is very tramatised, because of her history, and so frightened.

Karen I've copied this across to a new thread for you as it probably won't be answered here.

:hppybdy::hppybdy::hppybdy:

poppy and hope you have many more
you are absolutley gorgeous
i bet your mum and dad will being spoiling you and i do'nt blame them
enjoy your liver cake
sending you millions of kisses and cuddles on your special 6th birthday
from louie and his mum

Happy 6th birthday Poppy!!!! Tell your dad it is just in your job description that you must be the one sitting next to him all the time! Enjoy your cake and our hugs to all your sisters too. Have fun!
--
Chloe

Hi

I gave their tea at six then waited an hour for the tea to digest then put the plates out and cut the liver into four with each having
a few small biscuits thet came with the cake ,Cards and candles ready and to one side ,then utter chaos broke out Daisy pinched Lily's
Poppy grabbed Rosies and Lily run off with Poppys and Rosie shot upstairs with Daisys and I was left on my own .Oh well they all had a pce after
all but no pics as I was trying to make sure each got one pce and not some got two. Poppy says thank you all for your kind birthday wishes and
next year she says she will be a good girl but tells me it was Lily that started eveerything off , but Lily said it was Daisy and Rosie blames Poppy .

Brian - what a great story I could not stop laughing at the image. I am so glad Poppy received her cake in time and thank you so much for ordering with Oscar's Bakery. It is so reassuring to read as well that I am not the only one who buys card and presents and insists on a cake to celebrate Oscar's birthday!

Back