Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Maddy Moo

Post Thanks / Like

Maddy was a much loved dog. Her owner had a terminal illness and had to go into a hospice in the end. I didn't know him as she came to me through a rescue contact but I always wonder if the two of them passed around the same time. She was lovely and it's such a shame we didn't have more time together.
    Thanks everyone for your kind words xx
    Willow, Bertie & Finn [Blenheim & Tri Cavs],Eden [German Shepherd], Casper [BF Amazon], 2 ex-Bat Hens, 4 Cockatiels & a Barraband in a pear tree

Post Thanks / Like

I'm so sorry about Maddie Moo. Rest in Peace, sweet baby.
    Allie, I'd say you are right about her previous owner, she has now joined him at Rainbow Bridge. He must have been so sad to give her up and go to hospice
    Desrae, guardian of two tri-coloured cavaliers, Belle 3 years old and Bobby 1 year/8 months.

Post Thanks / Like

Oh dear, such a sad story. I can't imagine being terminal and having to give up a beloved pet. I pray they are reunited. Such a lovely face she had. I'm glad you were able to give her some comfort those last months, it must have been traumatic for her to be separated from her master. Tears for you both. Thank you for sharing.
    Cindy and Claire
    Claire was born on Feb7, 2010