• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Maddy Moo

allie

I was updating posts about Bertie & Finn and felt guilty that I've never posted about this wee woman. Maddy came to me in January of this year but died in April. It was so sudden and a big shock to both me and the vet. She was about 7 and I knew she had a bad heart when I took her on but still she went down so quickly. She was a wee character and certainly knew her mind lol. I wish we had been able to spend more time together - gone but never forgotten xx
397213_283105298411209_94073626_n.jpg

What a beautiful girl she was and what a wonderful person you are for taking care of her. So sorry for your loss.

So sorry, but what a wonderful few months she had with you, finally knowing what it was to be truly loved.

Oh how sad :( at least she knew love and comfort in the last few months of her life. Thank you for caring for her.

Awe...Poor thing. She had such a sweet little face.
Allie..the fact that you took her on knowing all this..just shows what a huge heart you have. Sad as it seems.. you probably gave her more love in those 4 months than she may have felt in her lifetime. I think you can be proud of that.

hi
what a beautiful face maddy moo had
you gave her love in the short life you had with her
run free sweet one

Maddy was a much loved dog. Her owner had a terminal illness and had to go into a hospice in the end. I didn't know him as she came to me through a rescue contact but I always wonder if the two of them passed around the same time. She was lovely and it's such a shame we didn't have more time together.
Thanks everyone for your kind words xx

I'm so sorry about Maddie Moo. Rest in Peace, sweet baby.
Allie, I'd say you are right about her previous owner, she has now joined him at Rainbow Bridge. He must have been so sad to give her up and go to hospice :(

Oh dear, such a sad story. I can't imagine being terminal and having to give up a beloved pet. I pray they are reunited. Such a lovely face she had. I'm glad you were able to give her some comfort those last months, it must have been traumatic for her to be separated from her master. Tears for you both. Thank you for sharing.

Back