• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Giggs

galaxy66

Not my dog but he was a guest of ours recently, he was a rescue dog and had to be trimmed when arriving as the coat was a bit neglected, he enjoyed meeting our two and had a whale of a time running down the paddock :) and was tired afterwards as you can see.

7409317424_f37fe04235_c.jpg
[/URL] IMG_0284_1298 PP by laidbackman, on Flickr[/IMG]

7409313402_1ccb8f84df_c.jpg
[/URL] IMG_0285_1299 PP by laidbackman, on Flickr[/IMG]

I'm Serge,pleased to meet you:)

7409288940_4140757ce7_c.jpg
[/URL] IMG_0328_1338 PP by laidbackman, on Flickr[/IMG]

And tired out after that :)
7409276064_a8ba2f219d_c.jpg
[/URL] IMG_0316_1354 PP by laidbackman, on Flickr[/IMG]

You should enter one of those for the calendar!! (especially one of the first 2 with him smiling for "Happiest Cavalier")

Welcome LuGiggs! Lovely to have you with us.

Giggs is a gorgeous boy, thank you for taking him on. I hope you won't mind me saying but please do not use a check chain with a Cavalier - they have very delicate necks. The neurologists advise that they are only walked on a lead and harness, although can wear a collar for the nametag.

No need to be concerned about the neck collar Nicki, Louise uses a harness and lead for taking him on walks:), he really is a lovely dog and louise is so lucky that they had him there the day she looked in the rescue centre.
We have offered to look after him for the day if there is ever a need, so looking forward to the three of them having fun again.

Hi Nicki!
Giggsy's collar is only used for his ID badge! I have had some fabulous help and advise since getting Giggs, Mal is very kindly keeping me right!
All and any advice is greatly appreciated tho :)
Louise

....and I can tell you I have had the pleasure of squishing him :), I have offered to look after him at any time but I think Louise is concerned she may not get him back LOL!

Giggs is a lovely looking chap:razz: Is it a rescue dog thing this dashing about as our Bryn (who is also a rescue) just runs and runs :dogwlk:He loves racing about the fields and beaches on his walks and looks so happy just like Giggs does. They are such wonderful companion dogs cavaliers.

Back