• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Cavalier Companion Clubs first meet up

Sabby

We had our first Cavalier Companion Club meet up yesterday. Unfortunately the venue where it was suppose to be held was cancelled as it was flooded. Tania kindly invited everybody to her home as some people had travelled as far as from Ireland and north. A very big thank you to Tania & Graham to let about 40 wet and soggy dogs and owners into their lovely home and feed us as well. Fortunately the sun came out and the dogs had a great time in Tania’s huge garden. That garden is every doggy’s dream.

IMG_3437.jpg

Musical Sits
IMG_3472.jpg

IMG_3459.jpg

IMG_3432.jpg

IMG_3429.jpg

IMG_3438.jpg

IMG_3447.jpg

Wow, looks like great fun. Once again I would wanna wear peanut butter pants and just lay on the ground :) I went to a Cavalier Meet Up in my area yesterday, but there were only 10 or so Cavalier's there........living in the US there are less cavaliers here. It was great fun anyway. Great pictures.

Melissa

How fantastic! That was really kind of Tania. How I would have loved to have been there with all those beautiful dogs.
It looks like you had lots of fun! This years weather really has caused so many problems for people, I feel so lucky that apart from a couple of wet days on our holiday we haven't been too badly affected.
I'm really glad it turned out to be a good day after all for everyone.
One day I am determined to get to a Companion Club get-together.
It's a bit difficult living outside York and not running a car, but I'm sure there will be one a bit further north in the future.

Back