• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Loving his new bone

My Henry Boy

Henry lives to chew, so we tried a nylabone. He really likes it, although I'm not sure how long it's going to hold up
;-)
408af24e-eaa4-3e47.jpg

What a cute face!

Keep an eye on the bone. My Cav never made much of a dent in hers, but my Golden ripped chunks out of his (and swallowed them) and I had to get rid of it. Not really indestructible!

I should sent you my nylabones Fletcher does not touch them. He loves his antlers tho. I have not bought him a bully stick yet, I'm a little worried about the mess. Fletcher also has a new thing for ice pops, I use my tupperwear popsicle molds to make them with beef broth and raw carrots, also just water and strawberries, its been so HOT lately we all are eating more cold foods. We have ice cream (frozen yogurt) cones for lunch today HAHA bad Mommy.

Melissa

Back