• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Puppy Pen :)

KimberleyMikado

I'm preparing for the Arrival of my new Tri puppy and i was wondering if anyone knew where in Dublin i could get a dog pen for inside. Even an Irish or UK website. I've looked on amazon and i'm not sure.

Kimberley..Hello & welcome !! :)
I'm not from the UK..but found these on Amazon ( if they will ship them to you?)
We have one of these pup play pens for our Wrigley (it is in the corner of our bedroom..he sleeps in it at night)...and also have a hard plastic enclosed crate as well. ( Honestly..we have only used it a few times..the other works great!)
Amazon sells both.

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_s...keywords=dog+playpen&sprefix=dog+play,aps,162

BTW~ CONGRATS* on your new arrival !!! ;)

Dog Training Ireland in Blanchardstown sells them -- you can order them online from their shop or stop by (call to make sure they have what you want). I'd advise getting the pen that has sides about 3 feet high. However if you end up with a jumper like my Jaspar, this may not be high enough as an adult but works for 95% of cavaliers! I use the pen all the time for the adults -- and even use just two panels hinged together as a quick baby gate to block doorways.

www.dogtrainingireland.ie

Pens: http://www.dogtrainingireland.ie/shop/catalog/index.php?cPath=25

Probably the single best investment anyone can ever make (along with a good wire crate and a safe transport crate for the car). :)

I second what Karlin said. I have a 5 month old cavalier and I use my X pen, his crate and the travel crate daily. I bought my x pen for Amazon.com. Fletcher actually preferred to sleep in the travel crate in his X pen area. I was able to X pen him and give him access to a doggie dog, I think teaching him to use the doggie door and watching him super careful helped a bunch in a quick house trained Pup. Touch wood he has had very few potty mistakes inside the house. But I'm not trusting him 100% with it yet but I have never had an easier time potty training a dog in my life. It was more me training than Fletcher.

Congrads on your new addition!!!!

Melissa

Thank you for your welcome and replies. I managed to order one online. Its just so i can keep him safe when i'm cleaning and having a shower ect... I think its 2-3ft high. I kno i wont be getting my puppy till August but i'm getting all my supplies in as the weeks go by. So i'm not overwhelmed coming up to collecting him. I've been doing all my research on here :dogwlk: and it has been invaluable.

Back