• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Brians Birthday!!

tupup

Hi there,
Its Brians Birthday tomorrow (12th July)! I know he's on his hols and i also know he will be having a peek on here whenever he has walked everyones legs off so Bri my friend have a super fab wonderful lovely big fat happy birthday from yer mate(me!)& my two:lotsaluv:
:hppybdy::hppybdy::hppybdy::hppybdy::hppybdy::hppybdy:

Jelly wants to know if there'll be cake????...........enjoy your day old bones!!!!hope you get spoilt!

PS. Also hope you are all having a great holiday!:grin:

Have a wonderful and happy birthday Brian! Enjoy a large piece of cake and have an extra slice for me! Hope all the girls give you extra kisses and cuddles!

:hppybdy::hppybdy::hppybdy::hppybdy::hppybdy::hppybdy::hppybdy::hppybdy::hppybdy:

Well.. I missed the big day..but hope it was FABULOUS!
Happy (late) Birthday ! :)

I think it's actually today Diane!

So very Happy Birthday Brian, hope you are enjoying your holiday. Have a great day with lots of extra Cavalier cuddles!

yes it's today.

:hppybdy: Brian. Have a fantastic day.

Hope you are having a good Holiday and the sun is also shining in the Lake District.

hi
happy birthday brian
hope you are not having to much rain on your birthday and hols
enjoy yourselfs
from louie and his mum

Hi
Thank you everybody for all your kind wishes , I believe at 8.00 there is
a cake and candles but that could make it a mighty big cake . Today we have
had no rain so its been a good day and we are off in a couple of minutes
to have another scramble up Skiddaw though now I keep a very careful
eye on Daisy but she still seems fitter than me and on Monday we
go back to Chestergates for another appointment with Ulreke at 6.00 pm.

Back