• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Bobby's 1st Birthday

LJW

519d224f-a51b-7641.jpg

Bobby is 1 today and we've had a Sausage party to celebrate where all the human guests had sausages on buns and Bobby and the canines had cut up cocktail sausage and lots of new toys!

Oooohhh...he is sooooo adorable !!! I just want to give him a big "smooch" ! :lotsaluv:

Happy 1st Birthday little buddy ! :wggle:

:hppybdy:

beautiful bobby and hope you have many more
sending you kisses and cuddles from louie and his mum

:hppybdy: Wow his marking are cool. His face make me think he was a black and tan but he has white legs??? Super cute like he was dipped in white paint LOL

Melissa

I LOVE Bobby's markings! I'm so glad you posted a new picture of him. He was the cutest little puppy and has grown up so handsome. Happy Birthday Bobby!!! He and Sonny are only about a month apart. :)

:hppybdy:

Thanks all, he is very handsome, his markings are called 'blanket' I believe like a tuxedo, not for showing but gorgeous for my pet!

Back