• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Wrigley will be 8 mo's tomorrow !

DZee

I tried taking a video of Wrigley and Zeb playing out back...but Wrigley was zipping around so fast that I couldn't keep up !! Now it looks like it's going to rain ( hallelujah* ~ we need it bad!)
Sooo...maybe another time !
I did manage to get this of my little ~ fuzz butt~ on the deck tonight running to come inside.
:snap:

SD536648.jpg

Yes...he rips the flowers & leaves off my Gerbera daisy's....cute, huh?? ...lol..:flwr:

Happly b day Wrigley!! Dig a hole! Have a pawty!

Oh he will...hahaha!!
I saw two more mounds where moles are coming up closer to my flower beds !!!
..sooooo there really are more in our yard! Here I thought Wrigley and Zeb got them all...geesh!

They grow up so fast. Fletcher is 5 whole months old now. Wrigley sure is a cute one. Bad little monster digging for moles...maybe if your part of the world would get some rain it might help the whole mole problem.

Melissa

:hppybdy:

wrigley and hope you have many more
sending you kisses and cuddles from louie and his mum

Back