• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

..and Wrigley's big brother ~ ZEB

DZee

Here's our Wrigley's big brother ~ our 108 lb. black lab.
This is what Zeb does best...> lay around. :p
He's such a good boy !

zebondeck.jpg

Well..since no one replied to this previous picture...I'm posting another one...lol...:badgrin: :xctly:

myblackbeautZeb-1.jpg

Thank you... I am a bit humbled by your responses....
I appreciate your kindness :luv:

I still had my yellow lab when I first brought Windsor home. It was love at first sight. She really seemed to enjoy having that puppy! S
8001604367_b8f5aab385.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]adly we lost here a few months later. She was 13 and I like to think she had a good life.

Oh what a sweet picture !
Sorry you lost her so soon after you brought Windsor home. I am sure she had a good life w/ you * !!

We had our Golden Retreiver ( Zeke) ..and Zeb ( our Lab) when we brought Wrigley home. Zeke was almost 12 years old. He sadly passed away a few months after we had Wrigley too. It was very hard..but like you..we had to believe we gave him the best life we could. We loved him lots !

..this was Zeke a few months before he passed.
our zeke_zps7988bd88.jpg

Last edited:
Back