Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Daisy's SM

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Hi
    Daisy is a lot better today hardly any scratching so thats good and this afternoon took Dawn to see her consultant a Mr Guy Pritchard he is happy
    with her they found a cyst on the liver but not bothered with that and no sign of The Big C "hurrah" .She had to go for bloods to check her
    iron levels and if they are ok she is discharged and to just go and see her GP .Been a good day .
    Brian M

Poppy the Tri, Daisy the Blen, Rosie the Ruby and Lily the B & T

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Brian M View Post
    Hi
    Daisy is a lot better today hardly any scratching so thats good and this afternoon took Dawn to see her consultant a Mr Guy Pritchard he is happy
    with her they found a cyst on the liver but not bothered with that and no sign of The Big C "hurrah" .She had to go for bloods to check her
    iron levels and if they are ok she is discharged and to just go and see her GP .Been a good day .
    I am glad Daisy is doing better but really happy to see Dawn's news.
    Anne Proud mother of Elton 5 and Angel Ella

Post Thanks / Like

So happy Dawn is ok and daisy is doing better.
    Sabby
    Rosie-06/06 - Ebony-01/07 Harley-08/08
    " My sunshine doesn't come from the skies, it comes from the love in my dogs eyes "

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Hi
    Not a single scartch so far but we know we hope for a reduction not total elimination .I have done nothing but read and think about
    Daisy's problem since Wednesday and came to the conclusion I need something else to think about rather than SM, so before I phoned
    North West Surgeons and we see Mr Simon Swift at 10.15 am Tuesday 2 nd Jan 2013 now I can think and read about MVD in Cavaliers,oh well .

Also pondering about off camera flash contol between the Nikon SB 900 and the D 800 using a Pocket Wizard Mini TTI Transmitter and a Pocket
    Wizard Flex TT5 Transceiver but all of it is totally baffling ,help ?????
    Brian M

Poppy the Tri, Daisy the Blen, Rosie the Ruby and Lily the B & T

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Glad to hear Dawn is doing well and Daisy too -- .
    Karlin
    Cavaliers: Jaspar Lily Tansy Libby Mindy
    In memory: Lucy Leo
    Cavalier SM Information site:www.smcavaliers.com

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Brian M View Post
    Hi
    Not a single scartch so far but we know we hope for a reduction not total elimination .I have done nothing but read and think about
    Daisy's problem since Wednesday and came to the conclusion I need something else to think about rather than SM, so before I phoned
    North West Surgeons and we see Mr Simon Swift at 10.15 am Tuesday 2 nd Jan 2013 now I can think and read about MVD in Cavaliers,oh well .

Also pondering about off camera flash contol between the Nikon SB 900 and the D 800 using a Pocket Wizard Mini TTI Transmitter and a Pocket
    Wizard Flex TT5 Transceiver but all of it is totally baffling ,help ?????
    I know reading about SM can get consuming. I think you need to take the weekend with your girls, enjoy the day (hope it's not raining) and take lots of pictures. Your photos are always beautiful. You enjoy photography and I know you enjoy all your girls. Sometimes its nice to not think about those things, although important to know information, it's the days you spend enjoying them you cherish.

For a long time, I worried so much and tried to protect Ella from doing too much activity that she was missing out on things she loved. I'm so glad I finally realized this. I still had SM in the back of my mind but I found it was important to take a break to enjoy life. Those good days at the beach, when she chased after a bird, smiled are the memories that I have to remember her and it puts a smile on my face.
    Anne Proud mother of Elton 5 and Angel Ella

Post Thanks / Like

I'd second what Anne says, Brian. Yes, you need to be well-informed, but you have a neurologist and a cardiologist you trust, and they're the experts and there to help you. Take your girls for a long walk in Delamere Forest (don't lose Rosie in the fallen leaves - my ruby Oliver just disappears!), or to the North Wales coast, or along the estuary, and just enjoy them - whatever happens in the future, that's how you want to remember them.

So glad Dawn's news is good - we forget that tests can bring good news as well as bad.

Kate, Oliver and Aled

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

hi
    pleased to read its good news for dawn and daisy improves with her scratching
    sending kisses and cuddles to your beautiful girls

Post Thanks / Like

Great news about Dawn, hopefully she can now get on with her life, it must have been very hard for you all over the past few months and so pleased that Daisy is getting on well and not scratching so much.
    Pam

Post Thanks / Like

Great news about Dawn and Daisy, best wishes to you all x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk