• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Kayleigh has a new trick!

Nicki

Kayleigh couldn't possibly roll in poo like normal dogs - instead she found a dead OCTOPUS to roll in!!

I found this on the Guardian newspaper site: It's long been said that octopus and squid are migrating north with warmer temperatures, but they've rarely been spotted beyond the English channel. This spring lobster fishermen on the Isle of Skye have been catching several each time they lift their creels.

BUT I really didn't think they would be on our coast, it is colder here.[we're in the far North of Scotland] It was about a foot across - so not tiny.

My husband was walking her and didn't take a photo otherwise I would have shared dead octopus with you all - but you will just have to imagine the smell from there :grnyuk:

Nasty!!!! And to think I was a little annoyed with Fletcher this afternoon because he go in the pool and then went under the deck to dig a hole, he popped out COVERED in mud! But I dead octopus would have been MUCH worse.

Melissa

oh dear :lol:
Gabby would do this she loves nothing better then finding something gross to roll in, Jasper would never do it though, I'd never imagine an octopus though, :)

Back