• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Birthday girl

karen baker

I,am so excited, my dear sweet rescue cavalier sadie, who,s been with me nearly three weeks now will be seven years old on thursday, i doubt shes ever had a birthday celebration, but thats all about to change, I hope she has a happy day. karen ruby and sadie :D

Bring out the dog biscuits & the new toys!! She certainly deserves a special day ! (y)
Bless YOU for rescuing her & giving her :lotsaluv:
....HAPPY BIRTHDAY SADIE !!

hi
happy birthday sadie
hope you have many more
sending you kisses and cuddles on your birthday

To Sadie the Birthday Girl.............................:hppybdy:

May your remaining years be full of love and happiness.

woof!! woof!! sadie and myself would like to thank you all for you kind wishes on her birthday, we had a lovely walk by the river, after work, and guess what? a very strange thing, the sun was out all afternoon, after tea we had some treats, it was quite tiring, so we,re taking a little nap just now.God knows what mums up to, she,s always on that laptop. lol karen,ruby and sadie :slp:

Back