• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

a 6 month old

Super Princess

ahh my breeder contacted me today,
she has a 6 month old puppy returned to her because it was supposed to be a show dog and she is developing an over bite . the owners dont want to wait to see if it will correct itself.
she is SO CUTE.
however...im not ready money wise so i had to turn her down.

i feel sory for dogs like that, an overbite and it looses its home :( i hope she ends up somewhere amazing.

That's horrible. How could someone not have grown attached to a pet by that point.

It is probably for the best though, as she can now go to a loving home.

I know it is hard to accept but don't forget that breeders have a limited amount of space, time and money - so cannot "carry" extra dogs whom they cannot show and are sensibly not going to breed on from. It is far better that this wee one goes to a pet home where she will be loved and treasured and have far more individual attention.

Back