• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Bradley

misty

I haven't posted in a long time, but I know some of you will remember Bradley.

Bradley joined our family nearly 6 years ago. It would've been his 6th gotcha day on Sunday.

We lost Bradley to MVD this evening, having taken that awful decision.

Bradley was a legend to us. 'Rescued' by MTR from his life as a puppy farm stud dog, we adopted him and brought him home to the north east of England. He had never seen a bird in the sky until he moved to our house. He was probably 7 years old when we got him. We considered 22nd July was going to be his 13th birthday, as his gotcha day was naturally his birthday.

Run free big little man. We will miss Mr Grumpy Trousers, his attitude, his guarding, his growling, his smiles, his amazing cuddles where he smothered your whole face. See you again Bradley Matthew Williams.

So sorry for your loss. Take comfort in the fact that you gave him 6 happy years after having a difficult start. I know how awful you feel, I just lost my Sydney to heart disease too, just before his 12th birthday. Run free Bradley.

So very sorry Fran to hear this horrid news :( I remember Bradley from our visit 3 1/2 years, such a character!! He will leave a huge hole in your lives and hearts. He was fortunate to know such love and care for 6 treasured years and I know you will have many happy memories.

It reminds me that we first knew each other from your memorial post about Declan :(

Cuddle the rest of the family close, I know Oskar will give you some bright moments to help you feel a bit better.

So sad, but you allowed him to see birds in the sky and to have a forever home filled with love.

So sorry to hear your loss... I just lost my girl Ruby last week.. I cannot stop crying... Her heart was bad... She would have been 9 this christmas... Its so empty without her... I know how you feel x

Rose

Oh, I'm so sorry, but I'm so glad you helped "Mr. Grumpy Trousers" enjoy life until he was 13. What a grand age. Rest in Peace Bradley.

I know what you mean about never having seen a bird. Aled, my Many Tears rescue, still runs joyously around on walks as if he can't believe he's running free on grass. I'm so glad you gave Bradley six years of running free, and that you had six years of love from him.

Kate, Oliver and Aled

I'm so sorry to hear about your boy Bradley.

What a wonderful life you gave him, to know what it was to be loved and to give love....there is no better gift on earth. Thank you for saving one of the 'lost' ones, and giving him such a life of joy.

Keeping you in thought and prayer.

Back