Thread: Fletcher

Hybrid View

Post Thanks / Like

Default Fletcher

Giving posting pictures another try

[IMG]548939_334351026651331_842898162_n [/IMG]

Post Thanks / Like

Me too hahaha!!!! I know i read a demonstration on here somewhere but i cant remember
    KimberleyMikado

Post Thanks / Like

LOL I'm showing my anti-geek side............ I'll figure it out

Melissa

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Unfortunately you can't post straight from Facebook [or if you can, I haven't figured it out yet LOL]

There is a section in FAQ about posting photos, I find it very easy from photobucket - just replied to Kimberley's other thread about that.

Otherwise at the top of the reply box 3rd from the right is a box with a tree, click on that, it says insert image, click on from URL at the top and insert the direct linking URL there.
    Nicki, Tommy and Daisy (Shih Tzu )
    Supporting www.rupertsfund.com and www.cavaliermatters.org

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Nicki View Post
    Unfortunately you can't post straight from Facebook [or if you can, I haven't figured it out yet LOL]

There is a section in FAQ about posting photos, I find it very easy from photobucket - just replied to Kimberley's other thread about that.

Otherwise at the top of the reply box 3rd from the right is a box with a tree, click on that, it says insert image, click on from URL at the top and insert the direct linking URL there.

Thanks Nicki, I knew I couldn't post from facebook, I think photobucket is easier to use but obviously I don't have it down yet. I'm still having trouble with the sizing issues...........whatever, I refuse to ask for help I WILL figure this out!!!! Just taking a break before I get frustrated. It my own personal battle now

Melissa

Post Thanks / Like

Ok so why are they so small how can I resize them??? before I upload them to photobucket???? After??? I feel like a dope but whatever HELP!!!!![IMG][/IMG]

I feel "special" today!!!!! My teenager wouldn't help me she's too busy laughing at me!!!!

Melissa