Thread: Fletcher

Hybrid View

Post Thanks / Like

Default Fletcher

Giving posting pictures another try

[IMG]548939_334351026651331_842898162_n [/IMG]

Post Thanks / Like

Me too hahaha!!!! I know i read a demonstration on here somewhere but i cant remember
    KimberleyMikado

Post Thanks / Like

LOL I'm showing my anti-geek side............ I'll figure it out

Melissa

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Unfortunately you can't post straight from Facebook [or if you can, I haven't figured it out yet LOL]

There is a section in FAQ about posting photos, I find it very easy from photobucket - just replied to Kimberley's other thread about that.

Otherwise at the top of the reply box 3rd from the right is a box with a tree, click on that, it says insert image, click on from URL at the top and insert the direct linking URL there.
    Nicki and the Cavalier Clan Our photos www.scotlandimagery.com
    Supporting www.rupertsfund.com and www.cavaliermatters.org

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Nicki View Post
    Unfortunately you can't post straight from Facebook [or if you can, I haven't figured it out yet LOL]

There is a section in FAQ about posting photos, I find it very easy from photobucket - just replied to Kimberley's other thread about that.

Otherwise at the top of the reply box 3rd from the right is a box with a tree, click on that, it says insert image, click on from URL at the top and insert the direct linking URL there.

Thanks Nicki, I knew I couldn't post from facebook, I think photobucket is easier to use but obviously I don't have it down yet. I'm still having trouble with the sizing issues...........whatever, I refuse to ask for help I WILL figure this out!!!! Just taking a break before I get frustrated. It my own personal battle now

Melissa

Post Thanks / Like

Ok so why are they so small how can I resize them??? before I upload them to photobucket???? After??? I feel like a dope but whatever HELP!!!!![IMG][/IMG]

I feel "special" today!!!!! My teenager wouldn't help me she's too busy laughing at me!!!!

Melissa