• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Fletcher

MomObvious

Giving posting pictures another try :xfngr:

Unfortunately you can't post straight from Facebook [or if you can, I haven't figured it out yet LOL]

There is a section in FAQ about posting photos, I find it very easy from photobucket - just replied to Kimberley's other thread about that.

Otherwise at the top of the reply box 3rd from the right is a box with a tree, click on that, it says insert image, click on from URL at the top and insert the direct linking URL there.

Unfortunately you can't post straight from Facebook [or if you can, I haven't figured it out yet LOL]

There is a section in FAQ about posting photos, I find it very easy from photobucket - just replied to Kimberley's other thread about that.

Otherwise at the top of the reply box 3rd from the right is a box with a tree, click on that, it says insert image, click on from URL at the top and insert the direct linking URL there.

Thanks Nicki, I knew I couldn't post from facebook, I think photobucket is easier to use but obviously I don't have it down yet. I'm still having trouble with the sizing issues...........whatever, I refuse to ask for help I WILL figure this out!!!! Just taking a break before I get frustrated. It my own personal battle now :p

Melissa

Ok so why are they so small how can I resize them??? before I upload them to photobucket???? After??? I feel like a dope but whatever HELP!!!!!
More Fletcher 72012
[/URL][/IMG]

I feel "special" today!!!!! My teenager wouldn't help me she's too busy laughing at me!!!!

Melissa

Melissa,

I've only used Flickr to post on here and you probably don't want to switch sites now since it sounds like you already uploaded to photobucket, but on Flickr when you go to grab the link it gives you the option of about 5 different sizes. I always have a really hard time posting too, if it makes you feel better. :)

Hey Melissa,
I changed from photobucket to flickr just now. It is so much easier and only took me 5 minutes. Maybe your teenager will set it up for you lol:)

7618440512_c39e11994e_c.jpg
[/URL]

HOLY ITS A WWWOOOOOWWWWWW!!!!! Oh sorry I'm just excited. This is Mr. Monster (a.k.a) my 4 year old son with FLETCHER!!!

Melissa

Now I'm going to photo bomb you all.....

7618439860_7da7c2bf82.jpg
[/URL] But...I'm cute!

7618440178_fa5d074fb2.jpg
[/URL] Its just so hard to be a puppy!

7618438834_aa4a966a25.jpg
[/URL] It wasn't me I was sitting here the whole time.

7618439528_4d7c73c172.jpg
[/URL] Come sit with me....please

7618439058_2318ed0429.jpg
[/URL] I'm not going to sit nice for a picture I' playing here Mommy!

7618419440_190b9fa2d4.jpg
[/URL] Mr. Monster and Fletcher again

Flickr was easlier..............hmmm thanks for the tip!!! It took my ALL day but I posted pictures!!!!!

Melissa

Your Two little boys are so cute:):):).....I'm gonna try take photo's of my little boy with the new puppy when he comes, He wont let me take photo's but he might with the new arrival.

Back