Thread: I know you're jealous!!!

Hybrid View

Post Thanks / Like

Default I know you're jealous!!!

I hope you order your own.....check them out they make a bunch of great cheap costume pieces!!!! [IMG] 615239_333947620025005_827977053_o by MomObvious, on Flickr[/IMG]

Its ExpressionsStamped on Esty.com. I ordered on a Saturday and got my necklace on Wednesday!!!

Melissa

Post Thanks / Like

Gonna order a couple..those are too cute*
    *Diane ~ Mom to~
    Wrigley ( Cavalier) Zeb ( Labrador) & Jake ( Labradoodle)

Post Thanks / Like

Love this, I just sent them a message to see if they can do a key chain for my husband as well!
    Mom to Cody (Tri) 2/12

My little dog - a heartbeat at my feet. ~Edith Wharton

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks Melissa, mine came in today. Super cute, got one for my mom from her dog as well. Was going to save as little gifts but don't think I will be able to wait!!

Key Chains 001 by StacyandCody, on Flickr
    Mom to Cody (Tri) 2/12

Post Thanks / Like

Cool. I love mine too. I am ordering again for back to school gifts for my sisters (they are both teachers- one of them will be teaching for her first year). Also I'm going to get them the make Fletcher an ID tag. Your Mom is gonna love it.....give it too her NOW!!!

Melissa

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MomObvious View Post
    Cool. I love mine too. I am ordering again for back to school gifts for my sisters (they are both teachers- one of them will be teaching for her first year). Also I'm going to get them the make Fletcher an ID tag. Your Mom is gonna love it.....give it too her NOW!!!

Melissa
    You convinced me!!! I am giving the one to my husband tonight and I will give Moms to her when I see her this week. She will just love it!! She is 85 and just got RJ (TRI 9 months old )back in March after meeting Cody. She lost my dad a little over 2 years ago, after being married for almost 50 years so she was just lost and seemed to have nothing to live for. RJ ( named after my dad Richard John) has been a blessing, gives her something to get up and worry and love over. Thanks for the prompt to give it too her NOW!!!
    Mom to Cody (Tri) 2/12