Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My darling ruby has gone x

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Default My darling ruby has gone x

Not been on here for a while... My beautiful girl Ruby had to go to sleep on Thursday 19th July... I have not stopped crying since then. I feel so lost without her... Her heart was going very fast and I knew it was time.... I stayed with her while they put her to sleep and was whispering in her ear how much i loved her and what a special girl she was..... It was horrible... Although she went peacefully so at least that was good. I feel like my heart is about to break but I know eventually the pain will ease.... Every where I go I feel like her little feet are still following me.....She used to wherever I went... I went in the garden yesterday and there was a bright yellow feather near the back door.... I do not know where it came from but I have heard that feathers mean angels but i only have heard about white feathers.... Anyone heard of this before.... Maybe just a bird but never heard of a bright yellow one.... I like to think maybe Ruby sent it down......

Feel like my heart is being ripped out at the moment....

Thank you... Rose

Post Thanks / Like

I'm so sorry Rose. These cavaliers just take root in our hearts and never let go. Rest in Peace Ruby.
    Bev
    Oliver (blenheim, born 3/2001), Riley (black & tan, born 8/2002,), Madison (ruby, born 9/2003), and Oz (tri-color, born 7/2007)

Post Thanks / Like

I believe they are able to let us know they are okay after their passing. When my sunshine died, the very next morning there was the most big and beautiful rainbow in the sky. Hugs to you.

Post Thanks / Like

So sorry for your loss. I like the idea that Ruby sent you down the feather. Rest in peace sweet Ruby.

Post Thanks / Like

Thats heart breaking. So sorry for you. I think maybe the feather was an "I love you" message from Ruby.

Mel

X
    Mel
    Momma to Leonardo (Leo to his friends)

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

So very sorry to hear about Ruby's passing, I think she was only 8?

They do break your heart when they leave, but in time you will start to feel a bit better and remember the happy days. Ruby was fortunate to always be loved and cared for, and you did your best to look after her during her illness.
    Nicki and the Cavalier Clan Our photos www.scotlandimagery.com
    Supporting www.rupertsfund.com and www.cavaliermatters.org

Post Thanks / Like

So sorry for your loss.
    Joyce - Proudly owned & loved by

BellaMia (Aug. 30, 2012) My Beautiful Ruby Milo (Jan. 20, 2014) My Handsome Tri
    Sydney (
    April 16, 2000~April 4, 2012) Always and Forever In My Heart

Post Thanks / Like

I,am so sorry to hear about your darling ruby, i have a cav called ruby too, and absolutely yes!!! of course the feather was ruby letting you know, she,s at the rainbow bridge

Post Thanks / Like

I am so sorry for your loss! Healing vibes being sent to you!
    ~Shari mom to
    Henry, black and tan 12-07-11

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

I'm so sorry; it is so difficult at first but does gradually get easier as Nicki says, and the good memories will help bring peace. I believe it will help you that you were there with Ruby too, to let her go -- it seems so hard, but is very consoling.
    Karlin
    Cavaliers: Jaspar Leo Lily Tansy Libby (foster) Mindy (foster)
    In memory: Lucy
    Cavalier SM Infosite:www.smcavaliers.com