• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Our first "stopover"

galaxy66

After meeting Gigs and finding our two got on so well with him we had no hesitation in offering to look look after him if ever Louise needed time off and today we were delighted to be asked if we could look after him for two nights while Louise and her husband took their little girl away for a break.

You may have seen him in the calendar competition and in a previous introductory post of mine, but here he is again :)

7409300984_fc04b5042b_b.jpg
[/URL] IMG_0315_1353 PP by laidbackman, on Flickr[/IMG]

And our resident two, Branden and Serge, with matching pics :)

5583222552_55b368086b_b.jpg
[/URL] IMG_2544 2 Think they have had enough! by laidbackman, on Flickr[/IMG]

We are so looking forward to the 6th and 7th of August when our guest arrives :).

I couldn't think of a better place and better people to look after my baby while we are away!
Thank you so much :)
But you will have to hand him back when I come home hehe

Three of mine are sleeping the same way right now - with their heads between their paws. It's just the cutest position and you have captured it perfectly in both pictures. Of course you have three gorgeous dogs that looked like they posed for you.

Hmmm think you might need a crowbar to get him back Louise!! very brave of you :)

Lovely photos Mal, I esp love the one of Giggs, Serge and Branden are trying to tell you something LOL

Back