• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

This is what happens...

MomObvious

When you let your 4 year old help make pancakes for breakfast

7643592026_30f1a52c18_c.jpg
[/URL]

and whole bowl of the dry mix got accidentally knock off the counter landing directly on Fletcher. I should have taken a before picture but, it looked like a bag of flour exploded in my kitchen. We ate cereal for breakfast instead!

Melissa

Poor Fletcher, he's thinking "I wasn't the one who dropped the flour, why did I punished?"

Pancake batter can be made in squeeze bottles (reuse ketchup or mustard bottles), then just let your child shake (mix first so you don't have lumps), and a gentle squeeze into the pan. It's less likely to end with no pancakes at all.

Yeah thanks I know poor Fletcher did not do anything wrong. Mr. Monster did mean to do it either. I try really hard to just laugh when things like this happen, this morning I did. Oh well Fletcher was due for a bath soon anyway.

Melissa

Back