Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Guess who has a new addition to the family!!

Post Thanks / Like

You're awesome BrooklynMom! That really touches my heart that you and your puppy (who has grown up so fast) took in Toby and that he's doing so much better already. They are an attractive pair!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Fantastic Kelsey that is just wonderful Poor Toby has had a rotten time and it's lovely that he can now be loved and have Brooklyn to teach him how to be a dog and not be so afraid of everything It looks like they bonded straight away, amazing how that happens sometimes - and he was obviously meant to be with you.
    Nicki and the Cavalier Clan Our photos www.scotlandimagery.com
    Supporting www.rupertsfund.com and www.cavaliermatters.org

Post Thanks / Like

Congratulations Kelsey! What a happy ending for Toby to have found his forever family with you guys. Brooky and Toby could not look any sweeter snuggled up together. I absolutely love the pictures. Can't wait to see more of Toby!

Post Thanks / Like

Toby is a sweetheart and is very lucky to have found you to take care of him.
    Sabby
    Rosie-06/06 - Ebony-01/07 Harley-08/08
    " My sunshine doesn't come from the skies, it comes from the love in my dogs eyes "

Post Thanks / Like

Love the pictures and the story behind Brooklyn and Toby's quickly found friendship. Thanks for sharing! Such an inspiring story

Post Thanks / Like

Very sweet story..and they look to love each other.... I think you made a wonderful decision in keeping him.
    Bless you*
    *Diane ~ Mom to~
    Wrigley ( Cavalier) Zeb ( Labrador) & Jake ( Labradoodle)

Post Thanks / Like

So cute and what a wonderful, heart warming story!
    Noelle, B.B., & Tucker

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks everyone!!! It is hard, but wonderful too. Toby just had a lot of stuff to get through. He is so sweet to us 100% of the time and so sweet to Brooky 90% of the time he has some toy guarding issues with her (not with us at all and not with food), but she wants to play, and he thinks she is trying to take it from him and sometimes snaps pretty bad. I am not sure how to deal with that kind of stuff, so will probably get a trainer out here to teach me all these new things. I know how how to raise a puppy with ease, but a rescue is something so different. We will get there though!

Will write another post soon with a collection of questions for others with rescue experience

For now, we just are learning to become a family (and how to deal with all this dog hair! Ha).

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

hi
    toby is beautiful he's lucky to find a brilliant mum like you

Post Thanks / Like

So happy Toby found his way into your life and now has Brooklyn and yourself to look out for him xx
    Willow, Bertie & Finn [Blenheim & Tri Cavs],Eden [German Shepherd], Casper [BF Amazon], 2 ex-Bat Hens, 4 Cockatiels & a Barraband in a pear tree