• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Update on my pack

sarahso

Its been ages since i posted on here.. i dont know if you remember but i had 2 akitas & 2 cavaliers.. we now have an addition - i must be mad! another akita who i was fostering and ended up staying! (i am trustee for akita rescue so foster alot!)

so thought id pop some photos up of our new addition who is Baxters best friend!

Poppy who is 4 tomorrow
poppy.jpg

Baxter recuperating from his op
baxterrecouping.jpg

Baxter & our "new" dog lexi
IMG_4920.jpg

L-R Lexi Baxter Poppy & Thor
thorlexycavs.jpg

Freya Lexi & Poppy
freyapoppylexi.jpg

Oh, they are all gorgeous! Nice to hear from you again and see your lovely dogs and new addition. :D You always have such excellent pictures!

Thanks Karlin! and everyone else for your lovely comments!

i take so many photos of them.. doggy obsessed! LOL x

Yes lovely to see you again Sarah, you will always be remembered on here :) Quite often people disappear for a while and then come back to visit, we always like to hear how everyone is doing and especially exicting news like a new addition!

Lexi is beautiful, what's her story? I know it's hard to let them go when you have been fostering.

Also wonderful to see such big dogs, who sadly often have a scary reputation :(, living happily alongside our beloved Cavaliers.

What happened to Baxter? Do hope he is ok.

Wonderful dogs! It's so good to see how well they get along and enjoy the company of oneanother.

Back