• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Eye Licking

Brian M

Hi

I posted about this a few years ago ,I find our Poppy if she can has a habit of not only washing
Rosie's and Lily's face but also delights in cleaning any gunge from their eyes while they sit there
happily letting her do it .Anybody else with multiple dogs notice this happening.

Madison is my eye licker. She is constantly cleaning Riley's eyes and Oz's eyes until he tells her off. She would never get a chance to get near Oliver though - he would never let her do that. Now what she also does to Riley is bite her or maybe it's nuzzling her behind her ears. Anyone else have a dog who does that?

Hi Bev

Yep my Lily nips or nuzzles behind Rosie's ears ,funny little quirks they have .But nobody dares lick ,nip or nuzzle
Dangerous Daisy apart from me of course .

Fletcher seems to enjoy licking left over food off my 4 year old son's face, does that count? Fletcher really seems to like it after Mr. Monster eats ice cream.

Melissa

Anytime we have been out of town with Sonny or even just gone for the day as soon as we get home, our cat, Nico will immediately start licking and grooming Sonny. It is so sweet. :)

Lily does this in my household. Think some dogs just like the smell and taste of the yeast/eye gunk. :grnyuk:

Back