• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Emily and Misty

BIZA

These two are my oldest Emily is a tri and is at least 16yrs and Misty the other old girl is around 14yrs
mistyandemily.jpg

Both off the puppyfarms so going by the age they told me

14 and 16 years old?!?!?!?!?!!!!???? Are you sure? I hope so. Are they both healthy? They are super cute either way.

Melissa

Lovely to see your girls and thank you for taking them on from the puppy farms. I would really expect them to have far more grey hairs by that age, even almost white?

It would be lovely if they were that age, usually the puppy farms claim they are younger than their actual age so this is unusual.

hi
i think emily and misty are beautiful and what a great age they are
they must have a good live with you to live to that age
well done

When i got Emily they said she was 8 that was 8 yrs ago she was their first cav breeding bitch and Misty was supposed to be 7yrs that was when i first moved in here 7yrs ago Emily is the only one of the cavs that wants to go up the field even in the rain both have just started heart tabs in May and other than that except not mant teeth they are fine.I also have Folly b&t who is 13yrs ish i got her at the same time as Misty and Jazz is 12yrs i had her from a puppy 1 will dig out their photos as well. My youngest is Havoc she is 8yrs now so a baby
Emily last week in the sun in the paddock
P1000543.jpg

Last edited:
They look really great! Thank you so much for sharing this wonderful picture of your girls with us.

Back