• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

More of my oldies

BIZA

This was las year Folly B&T now 13yrs Jazz tri nearest camara now 12yrs the blenhiem boy at the front is Roger who came from the puppy farm aged 10yrs nobody thought he would survive he was so thin and had nerve damage of his shoulder and the vet thought he was brain damaged from going through sheep dip he lived just over 2yrs so knew a proper life and was so spoilt he had a toy duck he took everywhere and as he felt the cold at night he was given some pjs for the winter
photo2_6-1.jpg

Hi liz, how do you manage? what a lovely photo, i,am so pleased that roger was rescued, and had a happy loving home, i worry about the ones that don,t find loving happy homes. They all look so happy, Karen, Ruby and Sadie :l*v:

Back