• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Meet Bentley

Tania

This is Bentley, he is a new member of our family.

7693338034_695d6d3014.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

A day at the beach, Coco is in the Bag !

7693153990_2f30564b70.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

After a hard day playing in the sand, waiting to go home.

7693128064_2517a8abdb.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

This is Dotty, she loves running around with Bentley.

7693325678_b0b15c749f.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Congratulations on your newest addition. Bentley is adorable and looks like he is totally enjoying himself and fits in perfectly with the others. You do realize you now have to change your signature to Tania and the Four Cavaliers!

Lovely to see gorgeous Bentley, welcome to the family!! Great to see photos of everyone having fun.

Joyce if you look carefully, you will notice a sweet wee Blenheim in Tania's carry bag :) That is precious Coco - so Bentley makes FIVE!!!

We will get her a "Coco Chanel" bag, we don't want her to be known as the "old bag lady"

We will get her a "Coco Chanel" bag, we don't want her to be known as the "old bag lady"

ROFLOL what a fabulous idea!! I'm sure you could get a sign made for her bag...

Tania is away with her Cavalier Matters stand at [FONT=Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]the [/FONT]Country Fair at Upton Country Park, Poole, Dorset, BH17 7BJ this weekend, if anyone is in the area, she would love to see you! Companion Dog Show on the Sunday -http://www.oakleighfairs.co.uk/upton/

but I'm sure she wouldn't mind me telling you that Bentley is 2 1/2!

Back