Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cinders

Post Thanks / Like

Thinking of you. XX Jan
    Jan
    Owned by Rufus (B&T) and Piper (Border Terrier) and in loving memory of 12 years of Toby joy (Tri cavalier) - waiting at the rainbow bridge.

Post Thanks / Like

Sorry to read about Cinders, thinking of you xx
    Andrea
    Jasper tri
    21/Dec/05, Gabby ruby girl 8/Nov/07, and Felix the cat 4/April/10

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

I'm so sorry about your great loss. At such a sad time, it is wonderful to know that Cinders was able to be part of the Cavalier Collection scheme --at a time of loss it is a comfort I think (and found myself) to know one of our dogs will be of help to the breed as a whole and to other dogs and even human research into a range of conditions. It must have been uplifting too, to get the result of her MRI. As time heals the immediate pain, I found these things became a very special part of my dog's life and history and memory and a point of pride.
    Karlin
    Cavaliers: Jaspar Lily Tansy Libby Mindy
    In memory: Lucy Leo
    Cavalier SM Information site:www.smcavaliers.com

Post Thanks / Like

So sorry to read this Sandra,

Thinking of you.
    Mel
    Momma to Leonardo (Leo to his friends)

Post Thanks / Like

My deepest condolences to you and your family at this time. 13 years is a long life, especially for a puppy farm dog. It is a testament to the care that you gave her in her lifetime. Thank you also for your contribution to the breed. Hopefully someday 13 years and longer will be the norm for our wonderful breed. Cinders was a beautiful dog.
    J. and pups, Gem, Monty, Harley and Sapphire

Post Thanks / Like

I haven't been here much lately, but my heart is here with all you who have lost a beloved dog. Thinking of you.
    Cindy and Claire
    Claire was born on Feb7, 2010

Post Thanks / Like

I would like to give a mention to an aquaintence i met briefly, through a work colleague, she owned a cavalier called dillion and her name is Pat, can,t remember which part of the uk she is from, she and her husband were devoted to their cavie just like all of us, i,am not even sure if she is aware of this site, or if she is a member. When we met we discussed the issues of cm/sm, and she told me earier in the year, that dillion had recently been diagnosed, and was on medication, and was doing fantastically well, he was 6 years old, she encouraged me to pursue with the mri, which i did and cm/sm,psom was confirmed. Today her sister who i work with told me dillion had passed away, i believe within the last couple of days, he very suddenley became unwell, and had a seizure, they believe it was connected to the cm/sm. I was very shocked when i heard this news, i just would like to send my deepest condolences and my thoughts are with you and your husband at this terrible time, i know just how much dillion meant to you. god bless you both, and be at peace now dear sweet dillion. You were loved so much. Run free with your friends at the rainbow bridge. Karen,Ruby and Sadie