• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Pet Insurance Ireland

KimberleyMikado

I have a quick question about pet insurance in Ireland. I'm looking into it and i have come up with two, Petinsurance.ie and Allianz.
They both seem to cover the same. I was wondering what peoples experience was with either one. Or if anyone could recommend a good reasonable insurance in Ireland.

My two are insured with petinsure,I've never had to claim,but I find the price competitive.
Allianz are more expensive,but when I had an older cavalier diagnosed with a serious illness late last year,it was a matter of my vets filling out the forms,submitting them and they paid up within three weeks.With Allianz,you have to pay your bills upfront to the vet and claim back.
Petinsure I believe will settle directly with your vets if the vets allow them to.
They are a bit cheaper but the coverage is about 25% less if I recall.
If I had just one dog,Allianz would be my first choice.
Sins

Back