• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Wainwrights?

xoxHannaHxox

Hi everyone, been a while since I posted and Charlie is turning into a
Strapping young man :D hehe I need to post some recent pics but my laptop to camera lead was chewed.. :-| all is forgiven now though!

I have been feeding Charlie on wainwrights dry food and nature diet as a topper but he doesn't seem keen on the wainwrights at all really. I was thinking about changing him over gradually to either James Wellbeloved, Burns or Arden Grange. He seems to have a sensitive tummy and wondered which was recommended?

HI
I feed raw but did at one time feed Burns but the other two are good as well ,why not get a small bag of each and
see what he likes .

My youngest cavalier Ollie has a bit of a sensitive tummy, he was on James Wellbeloved Chicken and Rice and although he started off alright on it and he did seem to like it, but it just seemed to upset him, I changed him to Burns Lamb and Brown Rice a couple of months ago which he seems to like and his tummy is much better now.

On a lighter note, I saw the heading 'Wainwrights' and thought 'Why is someone posting about mountains under Cavalier Health?!' For those not in the UK, Wainwrights are over 200 fells (hills and mountains) in the Lake District described by the great walker and writer Wainwright in his Lakeland guide books! They are 'collected' by serious walkers. I've never come across the dog food of the same name.

As far as dog food is concerned, I'm a Burns enthusiast myself.

Kate, Oliver and Aled

Back